Community Managers have enough to deal with, so we make sure that we handle every aspect of the process to the fullest extent possible, never ‘pushing back’ work that we can and should do as part of our job. This work ethic has earned us the honorable distinction of being referred by the managers we work with, so much, that referrals now account for over half of our new business.
Processes like escrow demands, meter/usage audits, high usage notices and tenant duplicate statements, are all designed for the HOA client, in a way to make the Managers job easier. This is also why we send the most pertinent reports directly to the Manager (and a designated Board member) at the optimal point in each billing cycle, eliminating the need to schedule a reminder, log-in, enter criteria and pull each report yourself.
These ‘little’ differences in how we operate, add up in big ways, allowing Managers and Board members more time and energy to deal with the ‘big’ things. Which is why we say ‘Leave The Details to Us’!
Have questions? Your dedicated account manager will happily attend your next board meeting to go over any questions or concerns that you or the homeowners may have.
• Processes designed specifically for HOA Clients and Managers
• Usage audits by residence, sorted by category
• Escrow demands & new owner setup
• Online account level access
• Timely reimbursements to HOA each month
• Routine billing & rate audits, ensures correct billing
• Automated billing and payment options
• Dedicated account managers
• Reports are sent at optimal intervals, no need to remember them
OUR JOB IS TO MAKE YOURS EASIER!